Wednesday, July 30, 2008

politics

so when this blog was in it's first stages, as in, when it was simply a tiny plan hatching and growing in my head, i had big plans. i mean, this was going to be the best blog around! the finest blog in the whole wide west! and so one fateful fay i registered a name, i made a banner, and finally, i even made a first post. and as things went, summer lethargy started to set in almost immediately - i was either too "busy", too "tired", or to "hot" to take good photos, to make a worthwhile post, etc. But i've come here to day, no more of that! so far i have blogged simply about fashion inspiration or, occasionally, what's going on in my own wardrobe. but from here on out, there will be much more to look forward to! some ideas that will be put into practice sometime in the hear future:

♥ weekly etsy shop highlights! etsy is probably the best place on the internet these days, in my honest opinion, and there are some shops i've stumbled across that are far too good to keep to myself!

♥ weekly fashion inspiration posts! this has already been happening, but expect more!

♥ daily, semi-daily what-i'm-wearing posts. this summer, a combination of heat + no money have made me into quite the boring dresser. but this is a fashion blog, is it not? therefore i should start putting forth the effort to dress well & document it!

♥ blogger of the week! i will start sharing some of my absolute favorite blogs that i read on a daily basis, so you can read them too!

this post is more of a self-reminder than anything else, but now at least you know what you may have to look forward to!

PS: this is going to seem like a silly question, but i am still a semi-n00b to the blogger world SO: can anyone tell me how to reply to a comment? i've had so many lovely comments left for me lately and have had no way to respond!

thank you, dear readers, and happy blogging!

6 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

I usually just reply by posting a comment on my own post at the end of the thread, and put each person's name before their personal response. I usually also visit their blog and drop a quick comment saying 'thanks for visiting!' or something. Is that the kind of thing you meant? :)

G & W said...

yea same. i just reply to a comment on my own post. also, i sent you a convo on etsy about my skirt package. shoot me a convo back or email, whichever- thanks!

styledigger said...

Hi,
I'm here for the first time and I have to say I love your combinations! It's great that ou've decided to be a better blogger and post notes more often:) Can't wait for the next one.

Hugs from Poland!

jessica ann said...

yay, when are you coming back to the bay? or have you already? i usually respond by going back to the person's blog and leaving them a comment, hope it helps, xo

Angela said...

WOO :]

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about the having big plans thing...i had a blog that just devolved into posting pretty pictures i had on my computer! cute blog, btw ^_^