Wednesday, July 16, 2008

pin up

lately i've felt like, due to the summer heat and my empty bank account, my daily outfits have been much less than exciting. however, the other day i got dressed to run some errands and spend some time at the bookstore - i wore my brand new thrifted dress and i actually bothered to put on some red lipstick so i took a couple quick pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

black & white polka dot dress - thrifted
red belt - thrifted
black kitten heels - payless

ALSO, this bag is pretty epic! my boyfriend's mother found it for $5 at the thrift store and as far as i can tell, it is an authentic gucci! i'm not usually big on labels but i love this bag to death!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Angela said...

ohh a little bit of a greaser there with the hair and the lips, I see!

and, GOD, I love that bag!