Monday, July 7, 2008

the living dead

if you are in or around the Los Angeles area this summer, please make sure you find a way to attend at least one of the screenings at the Hollywood Cemetery! this event, put on by Cinespia, is definitely one of my favorite southern California summer activities! first of all, the cemetery itself is absolutely gorgeous and full of old Hollywood names. Last year my friends and I arrived early, waited in the long (but so worth it) line, wound our way through the beautiful grounds of the cemetery and finally sat down on the lawn as the sun was setting. my friends and i brought a blanket and food, some people brought their whole dinners! when it is finally dark enough, the movie is projected on the wall of the mausoleum! the summer air and the crowd of amazing people and the atmosphere of the cemetery, it's honestly something you can't miss. plus, there are two incredibly AMAZING, very fashion-inspirational films coming up in the next few weeks!


VALLEY GIRL
JUNE 13TH



A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
JUNE 19TH

check out the Cinespia site for more info!

1 comment:

Angela said...

mm my friend and I are going to see Get Carter!