Friday, July 11, 2008

buffalo exchanging



i've said it before, i'll say it again: thank god for secondhand shopping. i haven't bought a brand new item of clothing in years, and i plan to keep it that way! thrift stores suffice for most wardrobe items, but Buffalo Exchange is definitely a lifesaver for things like designer clothes or more expensive items! i was so excited the other day to find this pair of black natural comfort wedges in my size! after selling a few old items from my own wardrobe and using my store credit, these puppies (which are originally $100 shoes) ended costing me a mere $7! i've been lusting after a pair for years, and i can't wait to work them into my outfits! and the best part about natural comfort is that they won't KILL my feet in the fall when i'm trekking around san francisco on foot!

3 comments:

Angela said...

SO CUTE

I'm jealous
I'd like to go there more, but the closest one to me is in Westwood and meh.. I'm not there that much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica ann said...

aww man, buffalo exchange=win