Sunday, July 20, 2008

kids on holiday

Photobucket

this week i've been on vacation with my family, and it's been a true southern california vacation. san diego sun, the boardwalk, and the beach right outside our back door! plus fireworks every night over the bay, it's honestly been amazing. i have to admit, lately i've felt like a) my lack of funds and b) the hot summer sun have been stopping me from dressing well, in fact, most days i get that feeling where i just want to throw all my clothes in the trash can and start over, become one of those girls who can wear a t shirt and jeans every day, life would be so much simpler. ALAS, i am not one of those girls, and so i continue to try to come up with new combinations in my tired old wardrobe.

today's outfit:
sun hat: thrifted
striped tube top: urban
skirt: you know where
sandals: urban

1 comment:

Angela said...

hah, so many people have that skirt!