Friday, August 8, 2008

black tie


my blog, as well as the rest of the internet, has been poorly neglected for the past week or so - but for good reason! i've made my final move of the summer, packed up my car for the final time and trekked the 400 miles north from orange county to san francisco! for those of you who don't know, san francisco is where i live during the school year to attend school at california college of the arts. i live in the city in a little 3 bedroom apartment above a dry-cleaner's shop. this summer has been pretty full of nomadic adventures and living out of my suitcase but i am excited to finally be in a place where i can hang my clothes up in a closet and feel a bit more solid! the past few days have been mostly spend getting readjusted and reacquainted with northern california, but now it's time to settle down a bit and get back down to business! i've been making some new batches of bow tie necklaces for the shop and working on some custom skirt orders. it's good to be somewhere i can call home!

1 comment:

jessica ann said...

i love the red bow, i wish i had money atm! but it's up on my blog :) xo