Tuesday, August 19, 2008

adventures in hair color! part II

as some of you may remember, somewhere around a week ago i attacked my platinum hair with a bottle of red hair dye and ended up loathing the results. FORTUNATELY, i am a very lucky girl with very amazing friends and family who were all immediately willing to help me out of my hair troubles! my lovely hair-stylist friend michelle recommended that i get a good deep conditioner and start washing my hair with dish soap to fade the color. after a week or two of following these directions, my hair is now a very bizarre, but VERY faded, shade of peachy-red. observe:



even though this isn't exactly, well, a real color, it does excite me because it's faded so fast and so well! i am currently in the process of setting up a consultation with an actual, professional(!) hair stylist in order to fix this whole debacle! it's been years since i've given my hair up to the hands of a skilled professional, so this is very exciting! i am still not sure exactly what color i would like, especially since i dont exactly know what colors are possible at this point, but i am considering going platinum again OR possibly going with my own natural hair color??



oh, decisions decisions!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am quite partial to the platinum on you : )

jessica ann said...

i think both are gorgeous

Weronika said...

Pick out of a hat! That's how I chose a university, and couldn't be happier.

Anonymous said...

To avail our services and to know more on hair colour ,colour correction,hair extensions or colour change log on to our website:-www.comptonhair.co.uk

Tiffernator said...

Your hair would look wonderful if it was a dark deep brownish red colour with hot highlights