Thursday, September 25, 2008

lumberjack

i've been pretty busy sewing custom skirts and school projects lately, but i finally got a chance to make myself a skirt the other day! i made it out of some great black and white gingham check cotton. i absolutely love it! this is a pretty awful photo (thanks photobooth) but i promise some better photos of this, and other recent projects, are coming soon!
also! i have more of this fabric, enough to make at least one more skirt! feel free to comment, email me (birdbaths@gmail.com) or message me on my etsy if you'd like to talk about custom ordering one!

8 comments:

Lydia said...

I love the gingham.
I have a knack for gingham...

Your blog is adorable, I love all the pouf skirts! =D

Q's Daydream said...

I just found your blog and love it! Your skirt is adorable!!!!! :o)

birdbaths said...

thank you lydia! i've been a bit obsessed with gingham lately, too.

Anonymous said...

I looooooove this one, I can't wait until I get mine so that I can order more!! You're wicked mad talented girly!

AlicePleasance said...

That skirt is wonderful!

Meg said...

i really like this plaid, but sewing with plaid and lining it up is such a pain

Anonymous said...

Oh I just found your blog and etsy today! So dissapointed I seemed to have missed any peacock headbands in the store. Hope you will make more cool headbands soon.

lisa lindøe said...

i love the skirt so much. such a perfect fabric.
x