Friday, June 13, 2008

vacancy

dearest internet darlings:


in the past 7 days i have embarked on my summer journeys, adopted a nomadic way of life, and driven the 400 mile drive from Phoenix to Orange County (and back) 3 times. I am slowly adjusting to living (and dressing) in a world where 105 degrees is a good day. I must apologize, my lovelies, for the lack of updates: i have been sadly without internet for at least the past week and my blog and journal have been poorly neglected. but no worries! within this next weekend, i will be back and posting with my usual (maybe pathetic) furiosity! i'd love to start documenting what it's like to try to dress attractively in the sweltering summer heat. an adventure, to say the least! for now, i leave you with an AMAZING fashion inspiration, as well as just a really generally good movie, which you should go out and rent IMMEDIATELY:









please take note of Sarah Lyons' amazing wardrobe, celebrating the delightful tackiness of the wrong end of the 90210 in the mid 90's. i am especially in love with her perfectly permed hair, and oh, of course, those amazing platforms. just my luck, i managed to pick up a perfectly Slums-inspired pair of platforms today at the Goodwill for only $2.99. Now i will be able to live out my mid-90's hollywood dreams, just like i've always wanted.

1 comment:

Tara Diane said...

Hope you're having a good move :)