Thursday, January 8, 2009

confessional

HAPPY 2009, BLOGWORLD!

ok! so i must admit, i was a horrible blogger in 2008. I could waste your time with excuses but well know you aren't reading a fashion blog just for an earful of excuses SO! one of my only resolutions for 2009 will be to improve this blog! i had high aspirations for it when it started and i know this little blog can still live up to its full potential!

today i bring you some brand new items in my etsy shop!


brand new! red robin's nest headband, there will be more nest headbands but each one is unique and one of a kind!


dewdrop peacock headband, a new take on my peacock headbands, embellished with genuine swarovski crystals!






4 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the first headband. It's so cute!!!

Meg said...

i love all your headbands! I think I'm going to buy one at some point.

Adele said...

glad to see you posting again!
the birdnest headbands are adorable, i'm seriously considering buying one, and i'm not a big etsy girl.

qwkjdn said...

ah, i want the bird nest headband!